The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Diabetes holds regular events in the Houses of Parliament.
These events will often be open to the public, focusing on a key theme within diabetes or dedicated to a specific stakeholder group.
Other events will be held only for Members of Parliament and Peers for in-depth discussion and debate with senior figures in the NHS or Government.
- 30th of January, 2pm to 3pm: Next steps for the Childhood Obesity Plan
- 22nd of March, 2:15pm to 4pm: Emotional and Psychological Support for People with Diabetes
- 10th of May, 2:15pm to 4pm: Diabetes and Podiatry
- 27th of June, 5pm to 7pm: Is a ‘cure’ to Type 2 diabetes possible?
- 11th of July, 2:15pm to 4pm: 6 months of Flash Glucose Monitoring – What’s next?