The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Diabetes holds regular events in the Houses of Parliament.
These events will often be open to the public, focusing on a key theme within diabetes or dedicated to a specific stakeholder group.
Other events will be held only for Members of Parliament and Peers for in-depth discussion and debate with senior figures in the NHS or Government.
- 30th of January, 2pm to 3pm: Next steps for the Childhood Obesity Plan
- 20th of March, TBC: Diabetes and Mental Health
- 8th of May, TBC: Diabetes at work
- 26th of June, TBC: Flash Glucose Monitoring
- 4th of September, TBC: A cure for diabetes?
- 16th of October, TBC: Researching diabetes
- 4th of December: Funding Diabetes Care: 1 year from the Transformation Funding